Winter Camp Out is a fun, great event located in the beautiful mountains of the Appalachian Conference.
Just as a quick overview:
Date: February 24-26, 2017
Location: PipeStem State Park
We will have a pre-registration deadline of February 10th! Please call a head count to Steve Allen at 540-239-4612 or email to email@example.com. If registered by February 10th, the campout fee is $60.00 each. After that, it is $70.00 each. This includes all meals. Thank you for helping on the best estimate you can give.
New this year: A dutch oven dessert contest on Saturday evening!
Lots of activities with the sled race, swimming, Nature Center and more.
Attached is the Winter Camp Out packet information:
- The letter for commanders/adults attending is on page 2-3.
- Sled Race information is on page 4.
- The Letter to Parents is on page 5.
- Suggested packing list is on page 6-7.
- Separate attachments are very important:
- Criminal Background (needed on each person leading who is 16 or over)
- Letter from the DM Director
- Activity and Permission Form (need one on each person at camp, from 1-99 years old)
Merry Christmas, and have a very happy, enriched 2017!
Cindy Allen (on behalf of Steve Allen)